“Audaciously ambitious yet cogently practical.” – Ian Goldin, University of Oxford, UK.
“Superbly written.” – Lanse Minkler, University of Connecticut.
“A must-read for everyone with an interest in this vital topic.”
– Ian Goldin, University of Oxford, UK.
“One of the rare economic textbooks that students actually enjoy reading.”
– Robert Blecker, American University.
“Essential reading for anyone interested in globalization and development.”
– Josesph Stiglitz, Nobel Laureate in Economics.
“Beautifully integrates the ideas, theories, institutions and policies… of the modern world economy.”
– Reference and Users Service Quarterly.
“A standard reference for students of general equilibrium modeling of trade policy issues.”
– Randy Wigle, Wilfrid Laurier University.